Welcome to Live Well 360
Welcome to Live Well 360 Beauty & Wellness Center. Please take the time to look over our site and become familiar with our practice and the services we are so privileged and honored to be able to offer.
We are trained in a variety of modalities, and you can click on the "Services & Rates" page to learn more about the various techniques we use in our work.
Also, if you’d like to set up an appointment, click on "Book an Appointment" then follow the link to book your appointment. For questions click on "Contact Me" to send Lisa a message. For quicker response time you may send a text message during regular business hours.
If you are new to Massage Therapy and a little unsure what massage can do for you, here are some of the many benefits of Therapeutic Massage:
* Improved Circulation
* Pain Relief
* Muscle Relaxation
* Chronic Pain Management
* Stress/ Depression/ Anxiety Relief
* Improved Blood Pressure
* Speed Recovery Time from injury or surgery
* Improved Sleep and Digestion
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day.
COVID-19 Procedures and Practices
The last year has been very stressful for us all. First, I want to thank all of our wonderful clients for your support at this time.
There will be a few changes to the way that we will operate to maintain proper sanitation and prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Below is a list of must haves for your upcoming appointments:
- You must be on time to your appointment so that we are able to implement proper sanitation procedures. If you arrive within 10 minutes after the start time of your appointment and have given your therapist notice your session will be performed with the time remaining. If you are late to a 30 minute session you will be charged a fee of $25 and required to reschedule. NO Exceptions.
- Please remain in your car until we have finished with the client before you. Text your therapist when you arrive so that we know you are waiting.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask while in the office. IF you do not have one you may purchase one for $5.00 when you arrive.
- Your temperature must be taken within 30 minutes before your session and a photo of your results sent by text to your therapist. When we have received a touchless forehead thermometer we will begin taking temps in the office before your appointment.
- Please proceed to the restroom and wash your hands before touching anything in the office.
- There will be no blankets provided at this time; if you are prone to getting cold please bring your own.
- In order to allow for extra expenses required for safety and sanitation during this time all credit card transactions will be charged a processing fee of 2.9% for the next 90 Days.
- All appointments cancelled within 24 Hours of your scheduled appointment will be charged according to our normal cancellation policy unless a doctor's letter is provided stating an illness required you to cancel your appointment.
- All spaces used by clients are sanitized between clients.
- To provide an additional layer of sanitization we have a HEPA filter operating at all times. At the end of the day, or if time allows between clients, our UV sanitizer is used in the treatment rooms themselves.
Again, thank you all for your support and understanding while we work together to get through this difficult time.
It’s Your Body. It’s Your Life. Live It Well.